Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wow, it's December already!

Dear friends and family,
I am so sorry to have skipped November. Whew, the time flies. We are well on our way to opening Curls & Pearls in January. Tomorrow is painting day. We are making several ideas come to life and I hope you like them as well as we do. Bubba just finished his shows for the season and he has a home show next week. His jewelry goes to a new store tomorrow and we are excited about that. That will make Lucky Buck Jewelry available in three places; Baker's on Main, Brindley Family Pharmacy and Darlene's Salon and Day Spa (until December 22nd). My last day there is the 22nd and then we will open Curls and Pearls on January 3rd.
Pray for us as we make these life changing decisions and go on another adventure.
Love,
Wendy

1 comment:

Lisa Eggs said...

I stumbled on your blog and I found it really uplifting. THANKS so much, I needed that! Lisa, CT