Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Guntersville, Alabama

Dear friends,
We did it! We took the plunge and moved our family to Alabama. We sold our home, we sold our business of 20 years and we DID IT! It feels as though we are on permanent vacation. I didn't know life could be so good.....I had a great life with Bubba and the kids and our friends and family but God had other plans for us and now we have it even BETTER! Still have our friends, still have our family(mom and dad moved too) and have made new friends. I have a wonderful job at Darlene's Salon and Day Spa and I love my co-workers.
Everyday there is a new adventure. It took us a few weeks, but we have learned how to fish as a family. We put Brody in the boat with life jacket and Millo by his side and he loves the gentle rock of the boat and the beauty of the water. We then get to fish off the dock without worrying about him and Millo is happier on the boat than the dock. He had a bad abscess this week, but is so much better. Marshall County North hospital in Alabama did an outstanding job. A sweet girl named Amy even spoke to Brody in sign language.
I am sorry that I haven't posted since the move but I am just getting settled. We hope to be on here more often. Thank you for loving Brody and keep us always in your prayers.
We are in need of a way to transport Brody when we go bike riding if anyone has outgrown their bike, stroller or other option. Brody is about 60 pounds.

No comments: