Monday, December 15, 2008

Now I am sick!

What a December so far. It is bedtime and I am feeling some better. I have had a virus and Bubba ended up sick after supper. I hope we can shake this before the kids get it. My oldest son went out over the road today on a long haul and he was so upset. He will not get to see his family at Christmas. Please keep us in your prayers. He is driving for R.E. West. My husband and I are step parents to two wonderful children that I have had since they were 12 and 13. Their father passed away in a 4-wheeler accident in 2001. After Bubba and I married, they have just accepted us as parents. They are great kids/adults. Brody is doing great at school. They want to get him a weighted backpack for the long walk to class and library. He always wants to go to the cafeteria to EAT. My husband loves his job in the BIT program. He is at the same school with the kids.

2 comments:

ST said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

oh man. not fun. get well soon!!